Technical expert at aicep Global Parques
- Lisbon Area, Portugal
- Engenharia civil
Visão geral de Maria Alexandre
- Technical expert na aicep Global Parques
- Co-founder and senior consultant na Guiding Ideas, Lda
- Consultant, Project Manager na aicep Global Parques
- Project Director na CRP "Centro Rodoviário Português"
- Project Director na aicep Global Parques
- Project Manager na SILICON, Electronics and Telematics
- Senior Technitian na ANACOM, Portuguese Regulatory Body for Communications
- Department Manager na 6. CTT, Portuguese Post
- Formação acadêmica
- Technical University of Lisbon
- German School of Lisbon
1 pessoa recomendou Maria
Resumo de Maria Alexandre
Project management of engineering and business development projects
Business development consultancy
Investment projects analysis
Applications to national and international funding programs
Experiência de Maria Alexandre
aicep Global Parques
September 2012 – Present (10 months)
Supporting the development and creation of new products and strategies and preparing the company for the new legal framework regarding industrial parks. Some of the studies developed:
- “Best Practices in Business Parks Management”, conceptual design and implementation of best practices for the management of business parks and the development of IT tools for this purpose. The task includes facilitating a professional team of business managers in development of new ways to perform their daily activities regarding business and strategic management, business process re-engineering, cost control and performance improvement in the management of industrial, business and science and technology parks. This project will have as outputs the implementation of a management system, the development of a management software tool and the development of a training course to be teach in collaboration with a Portuguese University.
- “Internal Emergency Plan” of aicep GP’s accommodations in Lisbon.
- “Exclusive Economic Zones”, benchmarking of worldwide examples and design of a conceptual model in line with the economic and business situation in Portugal.
Co-founder and senior consultant
Guiding Ideas, Lda
June 2011 – Present (2 years 1 month) Lisbon Area, Portugal
Guiding Ideas, Lda, is a small business consultancy firm that provides Project and Business Management and Strategy Plans, under the brand name Compass Consulting.
Our clients are privat SMEs and governmental agencies within the light manufacturing industry, foreign investment, IT&T, biotechnology and sports/leasure.
- Preparation and presentation of strategic plans for SMEs and Business parks – Elaboration of Business Plan, Sponsorship Plan, Business Diagnosis, Benchmarking Reports, Best Practices Manual and Internal Regulation and Safety Plan for Business Parks. Presentation of the results to the client or business audiences.
- DPPA - Lower Silesian Academic Platform for Enterprise Promotion, collaboration with the University of Wroclaw in the Portuguese case study “Science and Technology Parks".
- Applications to national and international funding programs of investment projects.
Consultant, Project Manager
Government Agency; 501-1000 employees; Administração governamental industry
May 2007 – Present (6 years 2 months) Lisbon Area, Portugal
Development of strategic and functional solutions for businesses, managing engineering projects and accessorizing the implementation of best practices in the organization assuring that objectives are meat with quality, on time and within budget.
- “Best Practices in Business Parks Management” - Development of the concept, development and implementation of best practices and the development of IT tools for this purpose.
- “Global Find” - Conceptual development and project management of a web platform for the procurement of industrial sites in Portugal through a multi-criteria query.
- Project Manager of engineering projects of the Industrial and Logistic Park of Sines, responsible for the whole life circle of the project, from the analysis of the feasibility studies to the assistance to the licensing process of projects and construction work, including the preparation of call for tenders, assuring the technical and financial progression of the projects.
Government Agency; 501-1000 employees; Administração governamental industry
May 2000 – September 2005 (5 years 5 months) Lisbon Area, Portugal
Managing the Engineering Department and performing commercial and technical activities aiming the installation of clients in the business parks under aicep’s management, namely:
- Assuring the interface with clients and stakeholders, public entities and local authorities during the negotiations process;
- Co-ordinating feasibility studies, land planning and design and construction of utilities networks as part of the Master Plan for Sines Industrial and Logistics Area, Portugal;
- Preparating call for tenders and evaluating proposals submitted by design developers and public works contractors;
- Preparating applications for national and EU funding programs for the development of infrastructures.
SILICON, Electronics and Telematics
1995 – 2000 (5 years) Lisbon Area, Portugal
Managing projects co-financed by the European Union within the framework of information technologies and industry, namely:
- INFOTUR, the tourism SME’s in the Internet project developed with the tourism regions of Portugal and the national bodies in charge of tourism and financed by DG XVI (Directorate-General for Agriculture);
- Licensing processes of GSM in the EU, a survey conducted for the DG XIII of the European Commission (Directorate-General for Telecommunications, Information Market and Exploitation of Research);
- SME-NARIO project, the SME’s revitalization through telematics service support project developed within an international consortium and financed by the Telematics Application Program of the EU;
- The digital television market in Europe, a survey conducted in Portugal for DG XIII;
- Study of the application of the Telecommunications EU Directives, a study developed in Portugal and Ireland for DG IV (Directorate-General for the Competition);
- ESIS, European Survey of the Information Society, a survey conducted in 12 European countries for ISPO, the Information Society Project Office;
-Maritime equipment certification costs in the EU, a survey held at European level for DG III (Directorate-General for Industry);
- National and EU financial instruments for the communications sector in Portuga, a survey for ANACOM, the Portuguese regulatory body for communications.
ANACOM, Portuguese Regulatory Body for Communications
1991 – 1995 (4 years) Lisbon Area, Portugal
Working at the Studies and Planning Department with the following responsabilities:
- Representative in European’s Commission committees and working groups responsible for deliberating over Communications liberalization process;
- Representative in Trans-European Networks working group;
- Responsable for application processes to EU funds for the Communications sector;
- Representative in DG XIII’s TEDIS program advisory committee.
6. CTT, Portuguese Post
1986 – 1991 (5 years) Lisbon Area, Portugal
International Studies Department Manager with the following rseponsabilities:
- Representative at various International Post Organizations, namely, the Union Postal Universal (UPU) and International Post Corporation (IPC);
- Collaboration with the company’s commercial and marketing departments for new products implementation strategies;
- Adviser to the CEO for strategies regarding the international market.
Idiomas de Maria Alexandre
Competências e especialidades de Maria Alexandre
Formação acadêmica de Maria Alexandre
Technical University of Lisbon
German School of Lisbon
Secondary High School, High School/Secondary Diploma Programs
1962 – 1974
Informações adicionais de Maria Alexandre
Entrar em contato com Maria para:
- oportunidades de carreira
- ofertas de consultoria
- solicitações de conhecimento
- retomar um contato